• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Zeiss Victory FL*T 8X42 Binoculars

stretch1934

Have an unexpected car repair and don't really want to dip into savings to pay for it so I'm going to see if there is any interest in these binos.

Zeiss FL*T 8X42 binos. Just got these from another member on Snipershide.com a month or so ago, haven't even left the house. In like new condition. Includes nylon bag, eye caps front and rear, and lens cleaning cloth. No box or manual. Awesome binos, I just don't see myself getting much use out of them.

Looking to get $1150 shipped.

If they don't sell at this price, i'll keep them and just raid the piggy bank to pay for the car repair.

Putting these on another forum as well so if there is any interest in something by more than one person I'll go by time stamp to keep it fair.

Paypal discreet or USPS Money order. Can provide more pictures if you like. Have 9 positive deals on AR15.com, 68 on Calguns.net, and a few more on Snipershide and Sigforum if you need references.
Thanks

Zeiss Victory 8x42 T*FL
DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Recent Posts