• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x 50mm

gilmillan1

I have a zeiss conquest hd5 5-25x 50mm. I purchased the scope about 3 months ago, and I have only used it on my 270 win. I really do not have any use for this scope since I only use my schmid and bender scope now. This scope has seen less than 30 rounds through it. It comes with a set of Zeiss rings.

Asking price: $950 shipped.

Gil

Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x 50mm

How does this scope compare to your S&B? Is the Conquest as clear or even close? I see you are selling this scope after owning it only 3 months. Were you disappointed with it?

Re: Zeiss Conquest HD5 5-25x 50mm

How does this scope compare to your S&B? Is the Conquest as clear or even close? I see you are selling this scope after owning it only 3 months. Were you disappointed with it?

This scope is in a different class than the S&B. You cannot compare these two scopes. Now, pit this scope with any of its class, and it blows it away. The glass is very good, much better than the old conquest series. I have owned about 5 zeiss scopes, and this is the best so far. I do not have any use for this scope. Thats the only reason I am selling it.

I Have several of these scopes.

I now have them on ALL my hunting rifles.
They have Schott Glass and are a superb mid weight, and mid length scope.

I sold nearly all of my 4x14 and 6.5x20 zeiss scopes in favor of these HD scopes.
I am very happy with that decision.

They have a 17 moa of zero stop and you can get Kenton knobs to match your load.
They only have about 50 moa of elevation so are not great for Ultra long range shooting.

They work fine to a 1000 yds or so with a 20 moa base even with a .308

They do not compare to a Nightforce or S& B but are much less money ,
smaller and lighter.

5X is broad enough for Most hunting situations and 25X is great for load workups and target shooting.

I Have Normally spent less than $900.Shipped New.

$850. shipped with Rings is a Fair Price.

Just My 2cents.

Ben