• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Winchester Super Shadow 243 WSSM

Swift516

I've got a perfect condition Winchester Super Shadow Model 70 in 243 WSSM for sale or trade. It's had less than 40-50 rounds fired. It's got weaver bases and rings on it, scope and cartridge carrier not included. I've shot 85 gr. Sierra Gameking hp's under in inch with it, with no load development.

This is a blind box magazined gun, trigger is heavy, but breaks clean. I've got brass, a redding deluxe 3 piece die set with shell holder for this caliber that we can work with as well. $400 for rifle. We'll talk about brass and dies when the rifle trades/sells.

I'm interested in about anything. Especially remington rifles and Leupold scopes. Still looking for the right 6mm Remington rifle. Let me know what you have...

PICT0370.jpg

PICT0371.jpg

PICT0373.jpg
PICT0372.jpg

Last edited:
If still for sale, please call.
(716)938-9060

Bob Hendricks
Based out of Elysburg, Pa

Currently at my son's house south of Buffalo, NY

Thank you.

HELLO SIR I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS RIFLE FOR QUITE SOME TIME AND I HAVE FOUND IT BUT I THINK I AM TOO LATE.HOPING NOT BUT IF THIS RIFLE IS STILL FOR SALE I SPARE NO PRICE LIMIT
BECAUSE THIS IS A GUN THAT I HAVE SEARCHED FOR AND COULDNT FIND EASLY SO WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AND PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKS my email address is [email protected] and thanks again

Recent Posts