• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Weatherby VGX Deluxe .300 WIN (1987 model) *Like New*

trevor73402

Hi all,

I have a Weatherby VGX Deluxe in .300 Win that I am wanting to sell. This rifle was bought new by my father in 1987 and has been shot less than 50 times. The rifle was taken on one elk hunt in Montrose in the early 90's and that is the only time that is has been out of the safe since. THe gun is in perfect condition except for one small scratch on the bottom of the stock just in front of the floor plate less than a inch long. The scratch was put on the rifle by trying to get aonther gun out of the safe that was behind this one.

Please note that this is not the Weatherby that you buy in Wal-mart. Nice walnut stock same as the Mark V, rosewood forend and grip cap, ivory diamond on grip cap, nice recoil pad. This is a beautiful rifle and would make anyone a excellent hunting rifle. It was my fathers and I dont really want to sell it, but the safe is full and I need some money for another project.

I the rifle has a one piece luepold base on it and I have some brass also that I can add to the deal as well.

My price for this rifle is $600 shipped to your FFL. I'll take US money orders or PayPal but add the 3% to it.

Trades: Im really only intrested in a custom .308 w/ a heavy/varmit style barrell or a quality scope of equal or greater value.

I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance to take some.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

THanks,

Last edited: