• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts/WTT weatherby super varmint master 308

huntinfool18

I'm looking to sell or trade this for something I might use more. To my knowledge the last year this model was made was in 2004. Has the small 6 lug action with leupold bases , fluted stainless Kreiger barrel, and a varmint style tan B&C stock. Rifle is in like new condition. Sub half Moa with hand loads

Open to trades of any kind but looking for bolt rifles in 6mm and 6.5 cal. Let me know what you have.
Sell for $1150 shipped to FFl

I don't have any with me and I'm away from home for work for the next couple weeks. I can get some up then.

could you tell me how much the rifle weighs approximately with out a scope if possible

IMG_9015_zpsa006a6df.jpg

I'll take it.

Wanna trade for a 28-Nosler aks 284/26-Nosler?

Remington 700
Factory Sendero special 7MM barrel rechambered. Very well integrated brake. Until I stripped the "paint" off it. I thought the brake was part of the barrel. The paint, what ever it was dissolved with isopropol alcohol.
Stock: Real walnut BDL wide forend stock inlet for the Sendero barrel. Or I'll but a B&C on it and let you bed it.
XTreem 20 MOA Acculevel rail.

I don't know how it shoots yet as I have not shot it.

But it your not interested I have other I'd trade. Give me an idea of what you are looking for. Example: NIB Sako L579 Forester .243. Pictures and video available.

If I have nothing you want for trade, I'll still take it.