• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Velocity Systems Armor

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Want to sell or trade a velocity systems plate carrier. It is brand new consisting of a plate carrier, Kevlar inserts, and steel plates. It is rated for 7.62x39. It is a small, but fits me fine, and I am 6'2" and 190lbs. Asking $1100 for the complete system or 50% trade plus cash. Willing to do partial trade for a Remington 700 LA, any caliber/model glock, custom ruger 10/22 parts, or vortex viper hs/hst/pst optics. Prefer PayPal gift but flexible on payment. PM or email william.myers at gmail.com

Velocity Systems Online Store - CARRIERS - Plate Carriers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8
More photos...and as soon as payment is received it will ship with insurance and a tracking number.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 5
One more photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 5
Went to Armslist and similar vests are for sale for $700. So complete vest for sale for $700. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks for your time.

I honestly do not know what to do with it. So shoot me an offer for you security, police, military guys, or someone who wants a vest for tactical competitions. Im flexible and easy to work with.

TTT...$500 final price drop. Would really like to trade for ruger 10/22 parts or a Remington 700 LA receiver.