• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Thermal Imaging Monoculars and Scope

homestea

Hello Up for sale I have several thermal imaging units up for sale:

1.) FLIR M24 (640x480)

Up for sale is a very lightly used FlIR M24 Recon Monocular with the 640 x 480 core and 30Hz refresh rate. It is in good working condition. It includes a belt carry bag, lens cloth, manual, and quick reference card. There is a very small spec in the right FOV that goes away with manual calibration (so its not a sensor issue), but comes back when it does an automatic calibration. I think it might be a piece of dust on the automatic sensor shutter. It doesn't really effect operation. its transparent, light and not very noticeable. The unit itself looks like its brand new, with no damage or scratches at all. I am asking $6000 shipped via USPS Express.

2.) Raytheon MX-1 (160 x 120).

Almost new MX-1 thermal monocular. This unit has extremely little use and is in flawless mint condition It is a mil spec device and is very rugged. It includes accessories, carry bag, case, manual, straps, etc. this is the same model as the Thermal Eye X100XP from Raytheon. Original price was over $5k. I am asking $2000 shipped via USPS Priority.

3.) Raytheon PAS-13B (V1) LTWS. (320 x 240 BST) Rifle scope

Very lightly used PAS-13B v1 thermal scope. The unit appears to be an older raytheon demo model as it has "demo unit" scribed on the base. It is in excellent functional and cosmetic condition. It is a fairly rare model with a green tinted thermal display. It includes a pelican storm case. It has a picatinny grabber mount and has configurable reticle styles and adjustment for zeroing the reticle to your rifle. It has a 2x digital zoom and black-hot, white-hot toggle as well as contrast and brightness adjustment. I am asking $5000 Firm shipped via USPS Express for this unit.

All of these scopes fall under ITAR restriction so I absolutely cannot ship outside of the USA, nor can I sell to a non US citizen. I will require the buyer to email me a signed non export/citizenship agreement upon purchase. I accept PayPal +3%, Paypal Gift, or cashiers Check. I will try and get some pictures of these units up soon. But please pm me if you would like some sooner and I will email you them directly.

I am selling these because i am looking for something higher power than these as I want more magnification power.