• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts/wtt schmidt bender pmii

JOSH 03

Hey fellas I am looking to sell or trade a gently used Schmidt 4-16x 50 PMII LP. I have had the scope a while on a trade and I just have no need for this level of glass. The scope tracks great with hardly any ring wear or tube blemishes. There are is some slight wear on the elevation and paralax adjustment knobs that Ive attemtpted to document in the pictures. The glass is crystal clear. Turrets are MOA with the P3 reticle. 34 mm tube and I will include the rings that are attached. You have a total of 56 MOA elevation on two full turns of the turret. I dont have the original packaging because I obtained it on trade but I will ship in a hard case.

Looking to sell for $2500 or trade for a semi-custom Rem 700 in 6.5 creedmoor or 7mm Rem Mag of equal value. Feel free to contact me via call or text at 703-232-2359. (I know its a Virginia number and I live in PA but VA was my last duty station.)

Thanks,

Josh

I got it

Attachments

• scope 5.jpg
    scope 5.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
  • scope 6.JPG
    scope 6.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 17
  • scope 1.jpg
    scope 1.jpg