• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT - SBR Upper & Accessories -

remau308

I have a Bravo Company Short Barreled Rifle Upper AR-15 for sale. I am really kicking myself for wanting to get rid of it, but I am becoming more interested in long range shooting rather than AR's. It is hardly a year old, if that, and it is in excellent condition. At the moment, I am more interested in trades than selling.

Bravo Company Complete Upper Receiver
11.5" Bull Barrel
Yankee Hill Quad Rail
Swivel stud on left side of quad rail

I estimate this to value at $600-500

It is painted with Matte Tan Krylon and is easily removable, and I will remove it myself if you wish. There are some scratches in areas of high usage, but none of them expose metal. It should appear new after the paint is gone. I also have a few accessories that I could part with if they will sweeten the deal. PM me for more detail or pictures.

puckl.jpg

2i7lq2w.jpg

hrxxyr.jpg

1174tgp.jpg

2rnggaf.jpg

16a71gg.jpg

2i6mirn.jpg

Here are the trades I am looking for:

16" uppers
Leupold or equal quality with at least 20x magnification.
VX-3 6.5-20x50mm
VX-3 8.5-25x50mm
VX-III 6.5-20x50mm
Any Mark 4 with at least 14x Magnification
Nightforce with at lease 15x Magnification
I would also like at least a 50mm bell, but I will consider any scope that is reasonable.
McMillan A-5 with spacer system and adjustable cheek rest inletted for Remington 700P and Varmint BBL Contour.

Accessories if deal isn't sweet enough:
1.) Bushnell Trophy MP Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 32mm 3 MOA Red and Green T Dot Reticle with Integral Weaver-Style Base Matte $100
2.) A.R.M.S 40L 0.75 MOA Rear Flip-Up Iron Sight $110
3.) Yankee Hill Front Flip-Up Iron Sight $90
4.) 2 Black Rubber Rail Ladders $10
5.) Black Magpul Angled Foregrip $25
6.) Yankee Hill Phantom DC2 Flash Hider $20
7.) DPMS 5 1/2" Flash Hider $10

I know this is a little complicated, but I also will add my HS Precision SA stock that is on my Remington 700P if you are interested in a stock trade, OR I will add my 6-24x44mm IR Barska SWAT and rings into a scope trade. I know the scope gets a relatively bad reputation, but I have been able to make it work pretty well on my .308. It tops out perfectly for 1000 yard shooting with a 20 MOA base, and you can use the mils to hold over for even further distances. It tracks pretty well, but I would recommend using it for something with slightly less recoil.

I will not part with accessories, this has to go into the deal with the upper.

Will ship insured
Price for Upper, Accessories, & Stock or Scope $1,000
Price for Upper & Accessories $900

Troy