• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Savage 111 stocked action w/ detach. mag(just needs your barrel)

pdog06

I Currently have 2 stocked dbm long actions sitting here without barrels and Just bought another gun, so this one has to go before i really get in trouble .

Rifle was originally a 111fcns 30-06(blued/synthetic stock/centerfeed LA detach. mag). I sold the barrel already, but still have the lug and nut, which will come with action.

--This stocked action is less than a year old, but does NOT have an accutrigger(it was a dicks sporting goods special run). It has the Stevens style 2screw trigger in it.
--Has had less than 40 rounds fired thru it.
--Stock has Savages super soft PAD recoil pad, but it has a 1/2" chunk at the bottom of it torn off(see pic)
--This has the SIDE bolt release, not the bottom one.

Will sell 3 ways:
1) complete stocked action(no barrel)(includes action, stock, DBM metal, trigger guard, recoil lug, barrel nut) for $340 shipped to ffl FROM ME
or
2) everything in #1, minus the stock for $310 shipped to ffl FROM ME
or
3) I will consider trade deal for the following:(quality scope, stainless barrel nut, small shank stainless 308 barrel)

**make sure ffl will accept from ME
**Will ship only in Lower 48 states
**payment by USPS money order or trade
**for sale on other sites

heres some pics... barrel doesnt go with it, but if you want the brand new sling I will throw that in.
100.jpg

102.jpg

101.jpg

104.jpg

and ripped recoil pad.
103.jpg

I will also split up the stock and the action.

1)action, recoil lug, and barrel nut for $225 shipped to ffl FROM ME

2)stock, DBM metal, action screws for $110 shipped

***I have a guy wanting to buy the stock and dbm metal, so i responded to his pm with this price. He gets first chance at it since i offered it to him. If he doesnt buy it then everyone else will fall in line according to time stamp.

The action is up for grabs.

Re: WTS/WTT Savage 111 stocked action w/ detach. mag(sold)

everything is now SOLD

thanks for the interest.

sorry,didnt wanna bump the thread to the top, but could not edit my any of my posts to mark it sold.