• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Savage 10FP in 6Dasher or trade for High End Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctimgo

Savage 10FP in 6Dasher with 162 documented rounds fired
-28" Criterion Bull barrel
-Ultimate Varmint Stock
-6Dasher Go Gauge
This gun is in perfect condition and will shoot the eye hole out of my groundhog target all day and my load information will be included. I have over $1200.00 in this set up and would take $900.00 for it. The scope not included.
I am also open to high end scope trades. FFP, mil/mil, Zero Stop, Let me know what you got.
vOog6WT.jpg

How well doesit feed from the magazine? Do you have brass that could be sold with the rifle, and load info?

I've never really tried to feed from the magazine as I only used it for long range target and nothing with fast repeat shots. If I had a loaded round I would try but I don't. If I had to guess I would say that it would take some tweeking to get it to feed as the dasher brass is a different length than 308. I do have Lapua brass that I would sell with it. I did have a package deal going last week with gun, Widden dies, brass, and pretty much everything you would need to get right out and start shooting but decided to break it all up. Yes the load data will come with the gun that has been proven to shoot light out.

Been wanting a 6br or deivative to shoot heavy bullets. What's the twist & throating of your setup?

It has a neck diameter of 272 and a freebore of 104. It is a stainless 28" matchgrade barrel". The twist is 1 in 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.