• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wtt- Ruger 7mm RUM sa - new cond.

WackJob

$550 cash - gets new & unfired M77 Mark II Ruger 7mm rum/sa with deluxe walnut stock, scope rings incl'd. Consider rifle/shotgun trades only w/i 200 miles of Upstate/Central N.Y. region for FTF transaction.

measures 22" BBL, tapered w/standard wall thickness, believe it to be 1:9 twist but not positive...
recvr has factory scope mounts & rings incl'd

I believe this is more commonly called a 7mm Rem SAUM. I have a ruger 77 II in 300 SAUM in SS and synthetic and it is a great gun. The stock is sturdy and better than most factory plastic stocks and feels very solid. It is a gun you do not mind using in the woods and climbing into the treestand with. I am not sure if this is the type you have but I will say I am very happy with mine. Good luck with the sale.

I believe this is more commonly called a 7mm Rem SAUM. I have a ruger 77 II in 300 SAUM in SS and synthetic and it is a great gun. The stock is sturdy and better than most factory plastic stocks and feels very solid. It is a gun you do not mind using in the woods and climbing into the treestand with. I am not sure if this is the type you have but I will say I am very happy with mine. Good luck with the sale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the correction.... barrel inscription reads " Ruger 7mm Rem SA Ultra Mag" .... i'm sure it's an excellent caliber for big game & long range shooters but i'm actually more interested in a varmint rifle now. This 7mm was acquired via a local game club raffle & just too big for my current needs.
I'm hoping to sell outright or trade for a 'like-new' .243 cal. bolt action rifle.

Well maybe someone here will offer you a trade for what you are looking for. Is the action and barrel steel in the blue finish? I have a 7 SAUM in a model seven remington also and it packs a good punch. The ammo is a little hard to find now but a lot of guys that shoot this round load their own.

Yes, blued action/barrell , this is in pristine shape(never fired) & has the deluxe walnut checkered stock rather than synthetic version. Very handsome longarm & deserves a new rightful owner to appreciate her !!!
- thanks -