• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Remington 700 BDL---SOLD

Backwoods

Remington 700 BDL 30 06, Boyds laminate thumbhole stock, with simmons 3x9x40 scope, $475--

-First $430 paypal takes it shipped and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First call or pm I get, gets it,, I will ship to your FFL in a Cardboard Rifle box, may remove scope for shipping.

100_1491.jpg

May accept a Single Stage press on partial trade

I am one of the owners of Rackmasters Outdoors, feel free to check my feedback on there as well as Savage Shooters. If interested in a trade or anything feel free to give me a call at 740-483-1187 Rich

Last edited:
Re: WTS/WTT: Remington 700 BDL

I can and will vouche for Backwoods as he is GTG!! Hey Backwoods its Wooky from Rackmasters!!

Oso

Hello my friend, how have you been?

I have been fine and your self? I have visted RM every couple of nights or at least I try to, seems as there are a lot more archers than gun hunters there? So I have not spent too much time posting as I rarely get a response?

Anyway back to your thread, would you be interested in spliting the rifle from the scope? Hit me with a pm and lets talk about it.

Oso

sure, I will seperate it

sell barreled action, stock, whatever seperate, just call me with offers guys. Thanks.