• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT-Remington 700 7mmRum, Brux, Quiet Brake Barreled Action

Remmy700

Traded for this rifle on here but just traded into another 7mm custom and not going to use this one. Have not firedd. Previous owner said there were 49 rds fired. Gun is a Remington 700 chambered in 7mm Rum,blasted and duracoated black oxide. Has oversize recoil lug Brux #6 Fluted barrel with quiet brake. Has a 20 MOA base, and has 100 pcs of brass and dies. Looking for other rifles and I am open but needs to have a heavy barrel unless its a nice lightweight hunting rifle. Really looking for LA sendero type rifles, but am open to a HB 243 or nice 308. Will include all brass, dies and have a set of TPS 30mm rings I can throw in for right trade. Manners stock in pic not included and not for trade. Preference is a 243 VLS or 308 LTR but am open 850 Shipped. PRICE DROP 750 SHIPPED
DSCF0555.jpg

DSCF0557.jpg

7mmRUM003.jpg

7mmRUM001.jpg

7mmRUM002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTT/Remington 700 7mmRum, Brux, Quiet Brake Barreled Action

What's it weigh?

Not sure what it would be scoped and dont have a way of measuring its exact weight but I would say as is right now around 5.5lbs. Its a good deal lighter than a standard 700HB with tac/sendero contour. Pretty similar to sendero contour on the #6 barrel a slightly different taper and its thinner at muzzle.

Barrel length? Twist?

If that Tim decides not to buy, then this Tim will.
Send me a message if he changes his mind

Recent Posts