• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Reloading Kit (various brands)

Damascus

I just bought an RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme reloading kit - so I am selling/trading off my old setup. I am willing to sell this stuff as a whole kit, individual units, or in part. Just PM or e-mail me for offers, [email protected]

Lee Challenger O frame press, excellent condition, like new. Not the breechlock model - traditional model. Includes Lee Chamfer/Deburring tool and Lee Pocket Primer Cleaner, and the Lee Perfect Powder measure - Like new, I've used it maybe 3 or 4 times... Press, powder thrower, and tools for $65 shipped.

RCBS Rangemaster 750 digital scale - comes with original box, check weights, paperwork, everything like it came new, like new condition. $85 shipped.

RCBS 505 scale - brand new, still in box, NEVER used. This is what came with my Rock Chucker kit - but I am going to stick with my 10-10 scale and sell/trade this one. Never even been opened. $80 shipped.

RCBS Hand Priming tool - mint condition, still in factory box with both small and large primer rods and shell holder units. Not the APS version, this is the one that uses standard shellholders. $35 shipped.

Lyman VLD De-burring tool. Lightly used, like new.

Lee Case Trimmer w/ lock stud and case length gauges w/ shellholders for .223 Rem and .308 Win.

RCBS Powder Funnel - brand new, never used. Came with the new kit. I am going to stick with my Lyman funnel as it fits my .17 cases better than the RCBS does.

I am willing to sell this entire kit for $150 shipped (only one scale though). I am also willing to trade for just about anything handloading related/gun related.

.30-06 micrometer Dies - I have a set handed down to me from my grandfather, he bought these dies merely months before he died... I have used them to load less than 100 rounds. It is a 2 die set by Herter's, a resizing die and a micrometer-style seater die with no crimp groove. Both have dual lock-rings and chrome finish. These dies are not included with my "package" offer! Dies only- $20 shipped.

I also have an extra shellholder that I will throw in with the "package" - a Hornady, number 16 if I remember correctly.... I used it for .223 Rem.

Last edited:
Update-
>.30-06 dies sold.
>RCBS hand priming tool sold pending payment.
>RCBS 505 scale sold pending payment.

Addendum - on some large items I may have to charge some shipping cost - I haven't shipped items for a while, and I wasn't aware of how ridiculously high shipping charges have gotten! I just spent $8.70 to ship a TWO DIE SET - standard priority! Crazy! So, we will decide together on how to negotiate shipping charges, perhaps 50/50 or something.

The press kit has been sold (pending my receipt of payment)...

Items left:

Brand new, sealed Speer Reloading Manual - $21.00,

Brand new, sealed RCBS Case Lube Pad w/ Case Lube 2 - $10.00,

Lyman Primer Pocket Reamer (small, for removing military crimp ring from cases with crimped in primers, has new-style orange/grey rubber handle, tips are interchangeable with other tools like primer pocket cleaner, primer pocket uniformer, chamfering tool, etc.) - $10.00,

Starrett 1" Vernier-type micrometer (accurate to .0001", necessary for accurately measuring case head expansion and other similar tasks. Does not have the "vernier ball" style head, it is the flat version) - $105.00.