• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WTT Premier Reticles 3-15 Heritage Hunter

LJW

Up for sale or trade is my Premier Reticle Heritage Hunter. 3-15X50mm 30mm Tube. A7 illuminated reticle, FFP. This is the clearest glass I've ever looked through. Was brand new in the box when I got it and its been on my rifle for 2 months. It's in great shape. Asking $1650.00. Will consider trades for other high end scopes but must be able to dial the turrets.

Attachments

• Premier3.jpg
    Premier3.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Premier2.jpg
    Premier2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Premier1.jpg
    Premier1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Do you know if reticle can be changed? Like the gen 2 better. Might consider if I can get a quote.

I'm not sure if they can. Armament Technology has a guy that works only on premier scopes as far as warranty and ect. They will give you his number and could probably answer your question with out having to call him.

I'm not sure if they can. Armament Technology has a guy that works only on premier scopes as far as warranty and ect. They will give you his number and could probably answer your question with out having to call him.

His name is Paul Lange and he's located in Winchester VA where the Premier Reticles scopes were originally built. (About 10 miles from where I live). He does excellent work and if it can be done, he'll let you know. I started to say they only offered two reticles in their scopes the Gen 2 and the Gen 2 XR but then realized, when they started the Hunter series, they expanded their reticle options a little. Good luck

Thanks for info. iI just realized the hunter doesnt have dial turrets. Now i know why your selling it. Sorry i have a LT and love it. Looking for one more. Thanks

What does the A7 reticle look like.
When you take off the turret caps. Are you able to dial with ease. Is the turret finger adjustable.
Cannot find a lot on the scope and mechanics of its turret system.

Brian

What does the A7 reticle look like.
When you take off the turret caps. Are you able to dial with ease. Is the turret finger adjustable.
Cannot find a lot on the scope and mechanics of its turret system.

Brian
The reticle on this scope is a duplex with the center being the part that is illuminated. The turrets sit pretty low and are in MILS. If you want me to send you some pictures send me your phone number and I'll text you a couple over. Thanks.