• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS/WTT NIB Tract Toric 8x42

Shortmag11

I have a pair of NIB Tract Toric UHD 8x42 binos I can now let go of. These have never left my house. I have looked out of my front door with them twice. Comparing them side by side to my Meopta Meostar B1.1 I would say they are extremely competitive. I can't imagine that there's binos out there at this price point that are any better than these. They will come with a Tract bino harness, 2 Tract lenses cleaning cloths and everything that came in the box from the factory minus the Tract decal. I just purchased these on 1/28/21. Price is $500 clear to me, firm shipped and insured to the lower 48. Payment via USPS MO, check or PP F&F or you pay the fees. If using check, item will be held until check clears my bank. First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets them. Will be posted on other forums as I get time. Pics to come tomorrow or PM me a cell number for text.

May consider trading up with cash on my end for nice scopes such as Zeiss V4, Swaro Z5, Meopta. I also like Tikka stainless rifles and Glock pistols.

Attachments

• Tract-04.jpg
    Tract-04.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Tract-05.jpg
    Tract-05.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Tract-06.jpg
    Tract-06.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Tract-07.jpg
    Tract-07.jpg