• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT MCS-T2 Laminate Rem SA Stock

montana_native

I hate to sell this thing but there more I shoot these tactical style stocks, the more I find out they don't fit me correctly. I just feel more comfortable behind a conventional stock. I've gone through an A5, A3 and now this one. I have spent quite a bit of time behind this gun the past two days and my buddy's Remington 700 5R SS feels better to me in all shooting positions, hence my decision to sell this one. My friend feels the opposite but won't trade.

This was built by Joel Russo in green/black camo laminate. It is his version of the Manners MCS-T2 and has a Krieger #17 contour and a matte clear finish. It is for an ADL gun and includes a matte steel trigger guard. Also has a recoil pad installed by Joel.

It was professionally pillar bedded by Joe Starnes of Longshot Precision. He custom made the pillars to match the contour of the receiver. It is a beautiful stock, I don't want to sell it but I am more of a "go before show" type guy. I have well over $500 into this thing.

I would consider any HS Precision Varmint/Police/Tactical stock similar to the 5R/Police guns and bottom metal on a trade deal or sell for $375.00.

These are the only pics I have until I get back home from Thanksgiving. These were taken prior to finishing.

Thanks for looking.

mcst-21.jpg

mcst21.jpg