• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50, Savage Precision Target Action

ff.hogue

I have a used but excellent condition Leupold VX-lll 6.5-20x50 with plex reticle, hunter turrents, and focus on front objective. Scope is Matte Black. No ring marks at all, one TINY scuff (looks like white paint, could rub off?) on the front objective. About the size of half a dime. Looking to trade for Bushnell 6500 4.5-30 or burris black diamond, or other higher power scope with 30mm tube. Cash price is $550 shipped CONUS. NO paypal. No pics at the moment, but i will guarentee the scopes condition. Glass is shiny and clean, no scratches. Mounted on a 22-250 for about 100 rounds. Please e-mail me at

I also have a new Savage PTA with Right bolt Right Port configuration. Purchased for a project that i cant afford to finish at the moment so she must go! This action is SMOOTH as GLASS! You will be amazed with the quality of this thing! Standard bolt face, can be built into 308, 243, 6.5, 7mm-08, etc etc

Specs: Actions include bolt assembly, AccuTrigger assembly, Barrel Locknut, Recoil Lug and Trigger Guard. Target actions come with the Target AccuTrigger adjustable from 6 oz. to 2.5 lbs

For 475 shipped conus

[email protected]
thanks
-Thomas

looking for Nightforce or USO scopes, also higher powered varmint scopes

Last edited:
Re: WTS/WTT Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50

Also looking to trade for a Horus Vision Predator or Raptor Scope.

Re: WTS/WTT Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50

When you say "one TINY scuff (looks like white paint, could rub off?) on the front objective" do you mean there is a scuff on the lens itself?

the scuff is on the objective bell, the tube metal part, the glass is perfect.