• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 FFP M5 Mil-dot*SOLD*

jonnybullslayer

I got this scope on trade and it is as new but no box or paperwork. It has only been mounted to see how it looked, the removed from the rifle. It does not have flip-up covers (the ones on my 6.5-20 broke, so I stole them). The scope has the Mil-dot reticle and is in the first focal plane. This model has the M5 turrents (.1 Mil) and side focus. I had plans to put it on my 300 RUM, but my daughter's birthday is nearing and I need to fund her a rifle.

New cost is around $1600. I will sell outright for $1250 or put a $1300 trade value on it.

I am looking for any one of the following:

Savage 16 (any caliber, but preferably 270) WSM with accutrigger, side bolt release and bottom metal (dbm or hfp). Factory muzzle brake would be a big bonus

Winchester Model 70 Classic stainless in a WSM

Rem model 7 (seven) stainless in a WSM if it exists or saum.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTS/WTT Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 FFP M5 Mil-dot

Just wondering if the scope is up for sale still and does it have a zero stop. Look forward to talking to you thanks

Still have it for sale. No zero stop, just pretty much factory new w/p the box.

Do you have any interest in a Like New less than 40rnd count Browning BLR in 30-06. This rifle is as close to new as they get without being NIB. THIS RIFLE WILL HOLD SUB 3/4moa to 300yds with factory Remington 180gr PSP and comes with a Leupold 3x9 scope and mounts. Beautiful Wood and Blueing LTT.
Thanks, TheBroke1

I'm sure it is a fantastic rifle and normally I'd be open to such trades, but I'm really trying to find a rifle that: a) fits my daughter's small stature, and b) is a 270 WSM because her sister shoots one and I'd like to keep reloading/hunting together simple in that respect. Thank you for the offer, but I'll kindly have to pass.