• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Les Baer and Wilson Combat

barsto

1. Les Baer Concept 5. This the Premier II stainless as well. Gun is all stainless with bomar sights and is the 5 inch government model. $1125
2. Les Baer Para Ordnance P-14 frame. This is the original SRP built for the FBI Hostage Rescue team HRT. Every feature for a custom tactical gun. $2375.
3. Full Wilson Combat Custom on Colt Series 80 fully checkered. This is Race Gun with Single port compensator, and even a custom light rail. Pistol has a Weigand Scope rail and Tasco Redot scope Pistol has backup Wilson Combat adjusable sights as well. Guns is .45.
$1200
Email me for pictures of the SRP and will have pics of Wilson and Concept 5 shortly.
I would consider trades for GA precision rifles and HS Precision rifles and othe high end tactical rifles. Partial trades on Nightforce and other highend glass, also high end binoculars, Accuracy international stage 2 stock and McMillan stocks for Remington 700 SA.
Also Custom Known Name browing High Powers.

I am located in Tennessee is that helps.

Have a Merry Christmas,
David