• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: konuspro 1-4x24 pro m-30...

brian923

hey guys, i bought this scope with the intention of using it for a 6.8 spc ar-15 build.(i shot a .4" 5 shot group with this upper/scope combo at 100 yards) i since have gone to a super accurate .223 build, though this scope is super clear and rock solid, its just not the 200 yard target scope i am now looking for. it is a 30MM scope tube, so i will trade it with the 1 piece burris scope mount it is currently sitting in. it has an illuminated blue dot with a 30/30 style reticule. i can try and get a pic if you are interested. it has a built in bubble level inside the scope itself. (wish more would do this) ad also easy lock/unlock target style turrets. this thing is a solid scope. i am also sure i have all the original paperwork and box for this scope. i will confirm this when i get home from work tonight. im looking for a 3.5-10, or a 4-12x40. does not have to come with rings or a base, but i wont turn one down either. i will sell this scope/base combo for $200+shipping, or trade plus some cash on my end as well.

thanks guys, i appreciate you looking. you can reach me instantly at [email protected]

have a great day!

Attachments

• SCOPE PIC 1.jpg
    SCOPE PIC 1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 7
  • SCOPE PIC 2.jpg
    SCOPE PIC 2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 5