• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT H S Precision Stock

ErnieD

WTS/WTT HS Precision Remington 700 Short Action Stock in perfect brand new condition. The stock came off a Remington 700 .308 5R. Stock color is black with green spiderweb. The stock is basically an M24 stock minus the adjustable LOP. HS Precision makes stocks for the U.S. Army's M24's. This stock will also fit Remington 700 Sendaro's and Varmint Rifles. $250 shipped to your door.

I will consider trades for a HS Precision BDL Long Action Sporter Stock or a Bell & Carlson Medalist Long Action Sporter. Planning a new project, any questions please PM or call 423-505-7691. Thanks for looking!

Ernie, Thanks so much and Wishing you all the Best.

Floyd

I'm not sure a phone number is the way to go in an ad until AFTER an "ill take it" is posted. It was available by phone when I inquired until after the next day when I had already got a money order. I addressed the envelope, sealed in the money order and before I could mail it, got a message that it was now sold out of the blue. I used the phone (didnt post here) and not sure what happened on the other end to become sold a day later. Maybe offered more money or talked into it but its a bad deal. Cost me time, money and hassle.

I'm not sure a phone number is the way to go in an ad until AFTER an "ill take it" is posted. It was available by phone when I inquired until after the next day when I had already got a money order. I addressed the envelope, sealed in the money order and before I could mail it, got a message that it was now sold out of the blue. I used the phone (didnt post here) and not sure what happened on the other end to become sold a day later. Maybe offered more money or talked into it but its a bad deal. Cost me time, money and hassle.

No Sir no more money was paid.I just made a committment over the phone after I posted I'll Take it pending P.M.

Regards, fe1

Ernie, USPS M.O. went out today.

Floyd,
Received your money order today, THANKS !!!

Stock went out today mailed through USPS.

Tried calling you but Your phone number has been disconnected, could not reach you ???

Regards
Ernie