• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT FNAR, LNIB........great gun

ugadeer

Well.........i really have a "need" for a Grendel so i've got to sell a couple guns............

FNAR heavy barrel fired 20x for break in (cleaned every shot 1st ten, then every 2 for next 10)
I bought 2 additional Mags (20rnd and 10rnd) in peak of mag sell out..........gave $85 per mag for em, so total invested is $1750

Comes with factory hard case, all paperwork, extra cheekpieces, buttpads, 2 20rnd mags and a 10 rnd mag

Rifle shot 18 rounds (2 sighters) during break in at 100yds into a 1.2" group with white box winchester 150's out of a truck bed on a bipod..........this gun will flat shoot. its guaranteed sub moa at 100yds.

My loss is your gain.............all of it for $1475 shipped

Trade interests: 6.5 Grendel AR uppers or complete rifles, POF 308 complete rifles, high end optics (Mark 4 and up), Mcmillan stocks, Remington Actions, custom 1911's......if you have anything else, feel free to offer, worst i can say is no..........thanks for looking........Matt
PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0011-1.jpg

Last edited:
reduced.......$1400 shipped or make me a trade offer, you never know

Recent Posts