• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Custom Winchester 7 STW

jhendri2

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

Started life as a Laredo in 300 win mag. I had the action trued and a blackstar barrel and answer brake put on. 28" barrel including brake. Looking to get $950 cash or $1050 trade.

Trade possibilities include benelli sbe, nice hunting rifle (preferably in 308), beretta xtrema 2, or whatever really...no handguns

Thanks,

Jim

remington 700 7mm interst you? lol. with optics of course, shepherd p1, i would throw in 700 sierra matchkings if it helped lol. plus harris bi pod. pm me if interested, im looking for an stw to build up, im trying to hit 2000 yards and my buddy does it with his stw.

Yes the brake is threaded. I have roughly 200 rounds through it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jim

I have only shot it to 500 meters and easily holds 3/4 MOA to that distance with 180gr Berger VLDs

Jim

I have only shot it to 500 meters and easily holds 3/4 MOA to that distance with 180gr Berger VLDs

Jim

I will say that a buddy of mine has an stw 7mm, and has posted videos on you tube shooting 2000 meters with it. This is one round that can deffinetely go the distance, good luck with the sale and get back to me if you are interested in a trade bud.

any interest in a tikka 7 rem mag or older win 70 30-06 or cz 452 17mach2 all wood and blued

what kind of action is this gun built on? Who did the work? what is the load recipe for this rifle and what kind of speed do you get with the 180's? Are you willing to put any reloading components in with the sale/trade?
I have a couple of hunting rifles that i would be willing to trade, All are in very good condition:

1. .300 weatherby ultra light with muzzle break and Luepold vx3 4-14x50, Rifle is consistently sub 1/2" at 100 yds with 168 vlds and h4831sc. (the only sub 1" load i found) 400 rounds down the tube (would need additional cash for that one.

2. Older remington mod 700 with bull barell in 2506, vx2 3-9, this gun is on the heavy side with the bull barrell very crisp and light trigger, acurate with factory ammo. have not done any load work. I would throw in up to 250$ if your interested in this one.

3. Howa in .308, all black hogue stock, has factory scope on it. Very little use less than 75 rounds. would ask 400 credit in trade.

Thanks, Denny

Last edited: