• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS / WTT Custom .338 Norma Rifle Package

lv2hunt

WTS / WTT Custom Savage .338 Norma Package.

This rifle was built by Lorenzo of Deadly Precision Gunsmithing in Utah. The rifle started out life as a Savage 111 LRH .338 Lapua and was rebuilt and re-chambered to a .338 Norma. The rifle has a Savage 111 action with a detachable box magazine, a Hart 28-inch fluted barrel with a 1 in 10 twist rate, a spiral fluted and reworked bolt with a tactical knob, a tuned trigger, a Schuler 5-port muzzle brake, a custom Richard's Microfit laminate target stock with a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad, a Harris swivel 6" to 9" bipod with pod lock, and a Leupold 6.5x20x50mm scope with the TMR reticle and Mark-4 target knobs, complete with lens covers, and a sun shield. Also included is a 20 moa Farrell scope base, Leupold mark 4 rings, a bubble level, and an angle cosine indicator.

As a bonus if the complete package is purchased together and full asking price is paid I will include in the sale a set of RCBS .338 Norma dies, 100 loaded rounds with boxes, half with Berger 300 grains and the other half with Nosler Accubonds 300 grains.

This rifle has been properly broken in and has 50 rounds down the barrel since built, I only shot to 100 yards while shooting but was able to consistently get one ragged hole groups. With more load development and testing this rifle should be a tack driver at distance. I will consider trading just the rifle and ammunition for a Savage 110 FCP .338 Lapua plus cash or the whole package for a custom Edge. If the complete package is purchased I would like $2,500 firm plus FFL transfer and shipping fees. Certified funds only, no personal checks. Please PM or respond with any questions.

Thank you,
lv2hunt

Attachments

• .338 Norma.jpg
    .338 Norma.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 13
Re: WTS / WTT Custom .338 Norma Rifle Package (Price Drop!)

Whole package price drop $2,250! Or I will do $1,750 for just the gun, dies, bipod and ammo, or $750.00 for just the scope and attaching accessories listed. I will also consider trades for a .338 Lapua, Edge, or other .338 variants. Buyer pays shipping, insurance, and tranfer fees.

Alright guys, I really want a Savage 110 fcp .338 Lapua so I will drop the price drastically on just the rifle one last time. I will take $1,500 for the rifle, scope base, RCBS dies, and the 100 rounds of loaded Norma ammunution. I will also trade straight up for the mentioned rifle. This is a steal for a custom long range rifle! Buyer pays shipping, insurance, and transfer fees.

Thanks, lv2hunt!

Scope package still available and listed separate in the optics section...

WTS: Savage .338 Norma Rifle (Price Drop!)

I need to generate some funds for upcoming medical expenses so I have decided to lower the price yet again on this custom rifle. I will take $1,250 for the rifle, 20 moa scope base, RCBS dies, and the 100 rounds of loaded Norma, Berger, and Nosler ammunition. This is a steal for a custom long range rifle and an affordable way to get into the long range game! Buyer pays shipping, insurance, and transfer fees. Certified funds accepted only, first PM gets it....

Thanks,
lv2hunt

To sweeten the deal, I have also decided that I will throw in the Harris swivel bipod pictured, a soft rifle case, and I will cover the shipping fees for the rifle and ammunition to your chosen FFL within CONUS. Let me know...

Rifle, scope, ammunition, and accessories have all been sold!

Thanks,
lv2hunt