WTS/WTT Canik TP9SA V2

spitfire_er

ordered this several months ago for myself and it recently showed up. In the meantime, I pick up another pistol I had my eye on. Its the version 2 with decocker.

Brand new, other than the factory, hasn't been fired. Comes with everything they send them with 2 mags, different grips, holster, etc.

Will ship my FFL to yours.

$375 obo Shipped OR

Trade for a Hart #4 Douglas contour, 7mm 8 or 9 twist, preferably fluted and will boot cash for fluted.
Would also trade for 22 pistol of decent quality.
(Has high cap mags if that matters)
Cross posted.
20210703_151949.jpg20210703_151930.jpg

Last edited:

johnnyk

Nice pistol and great price! I have the SA/DA version with decocker in bronze color and it shoots. One of the most accurate 9mm pistols I have ever shot. I don't think buyer will be disappointed. GLWS.

J.T.B. 338

Would you do $300 PayPal'ed? Wife likes how my tp9sf shoots so figured I'd look around for a canik for her. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Thanks Jo

J.T.B. 338

No problem man. I got lucky and got mine back before the country went into panic mode when prices were normal.

They are amazing guns, take a beating and keep going. Someone will have a fine pistol!

Good luck with the sale. Shouldn't last long!

Happy hunting, Jo

spitfire_er

Scheels buys guns. Might be easier than selling to someone online.
At 50-60% retail? LoL. I used to work for a big company that bought guns. Usually not a good deal for the seller unless you get a moron doing the buying. Sellers usually didn't care or needed the cash.