• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts/wtt browning BAR grade II 7mm rem mag

Soups1978

Wts--In Mich..-bar Safari grade II walnut stock 98% boss package(est.rd count less the 100) chambered in 7mm rem mag, topped with a Swarovski 3x9x36 habicht nova model scope in lupy rings/base. Very nice shooting gun(have had some clovers @100yrds) never hunted but shot at range aslo have ammo 50+/federal 160gr nosler partition, 50+/rds 150gr nosler ballistic and 45 +/some of my uncles loads good range/hunting (total 150+rds)Looking for $1100 for rifle and scope and ammo. To buyer would really like cash but if I had to trade it would be for a remmington 700p .308 or a Remington r5 .308 + a few bucks or plus some ammo or something else Dont know guess try me(low rd count) would be able to test fire rifle for serious local buyers Pics to follow in a couple of days could work out shipping and other stuff

Last edited:
May take other trade but really want to build a lr shooting rig so maybe action with .308 bolt face/ nice stocks/ don't really know I'll I know is I'll stick with my gpas 30/30 for hunting whities... So guess be nice with offers

Trades
r5 .308
700p or pss in 308
rem vlss(ss fluted mode)
rem action .308
nice stock a5 etc.
don't know try me, I would feel bad first stick I sliped on and this thig hit the ground during deer season pic later tonight