• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT - Bravo Company AR-15 - $1000 - Texas

Waffen

I've recently started shooting sporting clays quite a bit more, and I'd like to sell my AR15 to add to the shotgun collection. I'm primarily a bolt shooter for rifles, and this was my first AR. I just can't get into them like I thought I would.

The AR is in great shape; it's got a nic right underneath the front take down pin, that's almost impossible to see until you take the upper off, and the barrel has a mark from a wrench that slipped off a leather strap to prevent marring. It's probably got about 500 slow fire rounds down the pipe; all hand loads.

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

Upper: BCM 16" Mid Length Gas System SS410 Stainless 1/8 barrel.
Bolt Carrier Group: BCM M-16 Full Auto BCG
Charging Handle: BCM Charging Handle
Lower: Rock River
Lower Parts Kit: DPMS
Trigger: Timney Single Stage 2LB
Rail: 2 piece Midwest Industries Rifle Length T-Marked
Gas Block: Midwest Industries Low profile
Muzzle Brake: Jerry Miculeck .223 comp.
Stock: DPMS A2 Stock
Grip: Hogue

Rifle comes with a black BCM M4 Milspec Stock Kit, and wrench to install it. It will also come with some 30mm Very High Burris XTR rings, a 1" RRA one peice scope mount , a olive drab midway USA soft case, and two 20round mags if you want.

I'll even throw in ~ 400 pieces of new, never fired lake city brass, and 100 pieces of fired brass.

I'm looking for $1000 even or trade for the following items:
Beretta 390/391 (12 or 20)
Browning Gold or Maxus (12 or 20)
Benelli M2 / Cordoba (20 only)