• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: .243 (mostly) Hand Loading supplies & stuff

jhelmuth

>>> Price reduced on IMR-4350 powder...
I have some equipment and supplies from my .243 hand loading (sold the rifle). I think most (ALL?) will know what these are, but I'll elaborate as appropriate and fill in gaps when they are pointed out to me...
EVERYTHING is best offer... (obviously the more you buy the better the deal I can make you - shipping is NOT included due to the potential for numerous small shipments ...just negotiate it in your price)
Willing to trade for .308 loading supplies - particularly powder (RE-15 or is that RL-15?), cases (Win or Lapua), primers (pref. CCI BR2) and bullets (pref. SMK 168g)...
w7d3bt.jpg

122kp00.jpg

IMR-4350 powder (full 8# bulk - would be willing to split up if price is right... prefer to sell ALL or at least 7#s) $135
100 never fired or used in anyway Lapua .243 cases (BNIFB) SOLD
150 .243/6mm match bullets [75 SMK 95gr + 26 Berger VLD 95gr + 49 Hornady VMax 75g] SOLD
150 Winchester .243 brass (125 twice fired) FLR, cleaned, primed (CCI BR2) - ready to go (25 fired 3x) $ 60
36 .243 brass (freshly annealed - fired 3x prior) FLR, cleaned, primed (CCI BR2) - ready to go $ 20
Lee Deluxe .243 die set (FLR - Bullet Seater - Collet Neck Sizer) + Factory Crimp ...LNIB
....plus Lee Auto Prime shell holder AND neck sizing gauge with holder (also sm and lg primer fixtures) $ 35
Hornady .243 modified case for OAL gauge $ 8
The MTM cartridge cases are NOT included (unless you want to negotiate them too)

Dies + 150 Brass (and MTM boxes) + Hornady Mod. Case 4 OAL SOLD pending funds to Bigums...