• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: .243 Dies/Brass/Bullets & RCBS Hand Priming Tool

Damascus

I traded a friend of mine some stuff for all these .243 Win components, but I recently sold my .243. I have a RCBS .243 2-die set, neck sizing die and seat/crimp die. Also 80 (4x 20ct. boxes) of brand new never fired Winchester cases. Also 40 once fired cases. Also several boxes or bullets, Ill post an exact count when I get home.. 580 or so total. Most of it is Sierra 85gr HPBT matchkings. also a 100ct. box of Nosler ballistic tips, 100ct. box of Winchester 100gr. PowerPoint PSP.. rest is Hornady Interlocks, 100gr and 87gr.
$240 shipped for everything... I will also consider trades, emailing me is usually faster than PM.. [email protected]

I also have a brand new RCBS hand priming tool - $35.

More things,
RCBS .357 Magnum 3-die set, roll crimp, with shellholder - $26.

Lee hand trimmer components- case length gauge and shellholder for .357 Mag, .45 ACP, and .223 Rem. - $6 each or all 3 for $15.

RCBS case neck reamer .224" - brand new, unopened, I bought it planning on a RCBS case trimmer, but wound up getting a Forster.

.30-06 brass, once fired Lake City Match, about 125 rds - make offer.

.38 Spl and .38 Spl +P brass, about 100 of each - make offer.

[email protected]

.243 components are spoken for - awaiting payment..

RCBS hand priming tool spoken for - awaiting payment..

Still have the .357 dies w/ shellholder, and I am adding 2 more die sets -

RCBS .223 Remington 2-die set, full length sizing, shellholder included. $30 . I have used these for my AR-15's for years, they are in perfect condition, I am only selling them because I just sprung for a new Gold Medal Competition die set.

All that "small base" and "AR specific" crap is a sales pitch, I've loaded many many rounds for many many ARs with these dies, and they have never failed to chamber due to undersizing... I believe that the small base dies, while they may be more reliable for some - accuracy probably suffers due to a poor chamber fit...
In my RCBS RC-S press, I set the sizer die to just barely contact the shellholder, no cam over, and it perfectly sizes my cases, with a .005" bump... In my personal rifle, I back off the die a bit using Redding Competition shellholders to acquire a .002 - .003" bump, making the fit very nice and great accuracy.

Lee Carbide Speed Die set, 9mm Luger. Comes with shellholder, powder dipper, and instructions/load data. $22.

Still have the Lee case trimmer w/ case length gauges and shellholders for .223 Rem, .357 Mag, and .45 ACP.

Still have the brand new RCBS .224" inside neck reamer.

Adding:
Lyman Primer Pocket Reamer, Small Primer Pockets - for removing the crimp ring in military cases. Never used, still in package. $10.

Lyman VLD deburring tool, chamfers inside necks at a sharper angle (22 degrees I think) instead of the standard 45 degree angle - helping long, high B.C. bullets seat smoother and not shave jacket material. Lightly used, excellent condition. Original package included. $10.

Lee Carbide Speed Die set, 9mm Luger. Comes with shellholder, powder dipper, and instructions/load data. $22.

I'll take it!
Email & Pm sent

i will take the 223 dies and 223 case length gauge. PM sent. PMed on the 9mm, but i will drop that lot.

Last edited: