• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wts rem 700 270 wsm and HS stock

pd721el

WTS/WTT I have a like new Rem 700 SA SPS 270 WSM. 24" sporter barrel with factory syn stock, BDL bottom metal and x mark Pro trigger. I have the box and papers. The gun was bought new last year and has about 250 rounds through it. It has shown potential and has avg 1 MOA with hunting loads and very little load developement. I had to returned to Remington to have the extractor replaced as thre was a bur in the groove where it sits. Everything is GTG now. I will include a set of std Redding Dies and the brass I have.
HS precision sporter stock for SA Remington 700. Action area have been bedded. The stock and bottom metal have been camoed in Duracoat by On Target Customs and is very nice.

Prices:
700 rifle with HS stock, factory stock and Dies. $750.00
700 Rifle and factory syn stock and dies $500.00
HS stock and matching BM (only if rifle sells first) $300.00
Shipped Conus to a FFL, sorry no CA sales. bipo and bases not included. First "I'll take it" Wins PM me with questions.
I would be interested in a Sako AIII or AV 7mm mag or 300 Win rifle or action, let me know what you have and well see what we can come up with.
I also have Scheels Icon Hunnter 6-18x44 scope and a set of Leupold Std rings and bases that I could package with the rifle for $200.00 Scope is LNIB and runs $250 new
2012Pictures125.jpg

2012Pictures126.jpg