• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Winchester Model 70 Super Grade, Limited Edition, .375 H&H

Jeffpg

Hey fellows, I picked this fine rifle up from a friend of mine recently. He bought it new and fired exactly one 20 round box of ammo through it. I haven't fired the rifle myself but he has it zeroed dead on @ 100 yards with Hornady 300 grain DGX and says it shoots very accurately, as would be expected.

This special limited edition rifle celebrates the hundredth year of the introduction of the 300 Holland & Holland Magnum cartridge in 1912. Only 200 of these rifles were produced for Cabela's, this is 1 of 200.

My friend decided he wanted something larger for elephant. I adore this rig but I have a tried & true 375 and don't really need another one. If I ever shoot this baby I know I'll have to keep it.

The rifle comes topped with a brand new Leupold VX-1 3-9x40 scope sitting in Leupold mounts. As far as I can tell, the rifle/scope combo is pretty much flawless.

I need to get $1975.00 shipped & insured to your FFL in the CONUS.

I have attached a few pics and a link to the Cabela's add for the rifle.

Gun Library: Winchester Model 70 Super Grade, Limited Edition, .375 H&H NIB. : Cabela's

I'm really not looking for any trades. I'm about as geared up as a guy needs to be!

I will however entertain whatever you may have to offer.

thanks,
Jeff