• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Winchester Model 70 Coyote .22-250

psdan000

I just traded for this rifle from another forum. Unfortunately something else has caught my eye so I need to move this. A beautiful Winchester model 70 Coyote in .22-250. New Haven, CT rifle, serial # of G2308XXX. In excellent condition, previous owner stated ~200 rounds down the tube and it doesn't appear that it would have more than that. Blueing is in excellent condition and barrel does not show any marks or scuffs. The laminated stock I would rate at a 95%or better, there is one very small mark on the bottom of the stock next to the sling stud, very unnoticeable my camera would not pick it up, other than that is in A+ condition. The rifle has a 24" stainless "medium" contour barrel. Not sure what the twist is. Leupold bases are included. Scope, rings and bipod are not included. I am asking $599 shipped to your FFL. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking