• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Winchester M70 stocks short action

jedlowe

I have a Winchester M70 long action, right handed stock for sale from an Ultimate Shadow rifle including one piece bottom metal, follower, spring and magazine box for sale. The stock looks like new. I can't find any scratches on it. The blueing on the trigger guard has one small scratch in it. I will take $100 shipped for everything described above and shown in the pic.

winlong2_zpsmjt5q34i.jpg

winlong1_zpsuqcy3vmk.jpg

I also have two Winchester M70 short action, right handed stocks for sale. One is from an Ultimate Shadow rifle and is in like new condition. The other is from a Classic Stainless/Synthetic rifle which shows a few light scratches. I will sell both of these stocks together for $60 shipped.

winshort_zpsdbyt3l3d.jpg

Re: WTS Winchester M70 stocks + bottom metal

Sorry, no bottom metal on the two short action stocks.

I haven't heard back from 7mmpredator, so at this point, yes the LA stock and bottom metal are still available.

Jed, forgive me for not getting back sooner. I'm still on the fence about what to do with this gun/stock so don't hesitate to sell it. Thanks and best regards.

No problem, 7mmpredator.

It looks like the long action stock and bottom metal are SPF.