• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Winchester 338-06 AI "Price Drop"

Back up for sale! Again! One discrepency in the pictures, the bottom metal that is currently on the gun is William's, but it is the Winchester style with the release button in front of the trigger guard(NOT the Oberndorf style release). My apologies. I'd prefer to sell the gun outright, but may consider partial trades. Let me know what ya got, the worst I can say is, "No Thanks."

I do have an interest in commercial Mausers... Zastava, FN... I'm also looking for a 1.5-6x42 scope. Thanks!

Bump...(shameless self-promotion)... I'm going to give it 3 more days, then I am going to withdraw the gun and post it on gunbroker with a big ole phat price...

I have sold and bought many guns on gunbroker and never had a problem.

You won't get the community input you do here and on the Hide, and you'll be paying market value for everything. That's just business though.

If I am looking for something in particular, I'll always look on the forums first since these are folks with my own interests. Having said however, if it doesn't sell on the forums, I'd move it to gunbroker too.

I actually like your rifle and just wish I could justify purchasing it. You'll have no problem on gunbroker.

Thanks for offering it to us first though.

Thank you Havingfun for your words of encouragement. I have sold lots of guns on gunbroker with great success as well. I always try to give my buddies on the forum first dibs. I was just seeing if he(jesterg) had an intelligent reason for his non-constructive comment...

Sorry DUVEL for the delay in response.. I was not trying to be "Deconstructive" in my comment. I have been very happy dealing with the ones on LRH. I have been involved in two transactions through GB and I have had a bad experience.. And My friend was burned!! But probably just bad circumstances..Thus my comment.. That it why I would stick with the forums.. it seems like you get to know more of whats going on.. I understand that you want your gun sold.. I don't blame you..Jester

Perfectly understood... Thanks for clarifying... I can definately see how one can get burned on Gunbroker. I've caught a few sellers telling the truth, but not the WHOLE truth...

I'm withdrawing the rifle from the classifieds. It will be posted on gunbroker. For those of you who showed interest... "THANK YOU"