• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-Weatherby Vanguard 300WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigguy

Blued, synthetic. Original owner. 47 total rounds down the tube. Loves factory Winchester 180gr Accubonds and is all that has been fired through it. Comes with Leupold bases and 1" rings, and a set of Redding dies. My plan was to load my own when factory rounds got over $50 a box but she's been in the safe for 4 years and I still have a partial box of factory shells left. Time to move her. Been a queen long enough.

$350 for all of it, shipped to your FFL in the lower 40 something. USPS money order is the only form of payment I'll take.

Thanks.

tig

Re: *SPF* WTS-Weatherby Vanguard 300WSM

Blued, synthetic. Original owner. 47 total rounds down the tube. Loves factory Winchester 180gr Accubonds and is all that has been fired through it. Comes with Leupold bases and 1" rings, and a set of Redding dies. My plan was to load my own when factory rounds got over $50 a box but she's been in the safe for 4 years and I still have a partial box of factory shells left. Time to move her. Been a queen long enough.

$350 for all of it, shipped to your FFL in the lower 40 something. USPS money order is the only form of payment I'll take.

Thanks.

tig

Sold Pending Funds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.