• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Various Quality Rifle & Pistol bullets

rangemaster01

I have for sale several types of rifle & pistol bullets as the access of my bullet's inventory and to fund other purchases (all projectiles & not loaded ammo):

1. 1000 - Sealed case of .30 168GR HPBT Nosler Custom Completion (Match Rifle) - $220
2. 100 - Sealed box of .30 168GR HPBT Nosler Custom Completion (Match Rifle) - $25
3. 300 - Sealed 2 boxes (200) & 100 (hand pulled*) .40 180GR Hornady XTP (Pistol Bullets) - $19 per 100
4. 93 – New Nosler .22 55GR Flat Base Spitzer (Soft Point) - $9
5. 500 – Pulled Federal .40 180 GR Premium HST (Pistol Bullets – have some marks but would not impact performance - perfect to build your own Federal HST Tactical LE equivalent for training with the same ammo as you carry) - $65

* loaded and hand pulled by myself with Hornady bullet puller

These are great bullets just do not need them anymore.

Prices do not include shipping. I will ship using USPS flat rate boxes with confirmation of the delivery. The shipping cost will be $6 or $11 in CONUS based on the side of the USPS rate box used. In order to help buyer save on shipping, with the buyer agreement, I could open ammo boxes in order to use USPS Small Flat rate box to save on shipping if possible.

Payment: MO or discreet PayPal are fine but buyer pays 3% PP fees

The bullets are also posted on other sites, so, whoever, post or PM first with intent to buy will get it

Attachments

• IMAG0087.jpg
    IMAG0087.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 10