• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS USO SN-3 3.2-17x44 ERGO Mil/Mil GAP reticle

5RWill

I told myself i'd never sell this optic but upon seeing a PVS-14 in person i'm kicking myself for not having a night time setup. Am trying to generate some cash to fast track a PVS-14, Helmet, DBAL A3, and wilcox mount.

So up for sale is my 10 year old SN-3 Mil/Mil, GAP reticle, still in good condition, completely functional, and the glass is still superb. It to this day holds it's own. Though there is a disclaimer. In full disclosure there is a spec in the scope only view-able at 3.2x. I never got it repaired because USO wanted to charge me $500 to disassemble and clean it. It never affected anything so i left it alone. I'm including a pick of the reticle at 3.2x so you can see, that past 3.2x it's not noticeable and as i said has never affected function. It's literally not in the FOV.

This is my most used Optic so bear with me it's not as pristine as the stuff i post up usually. But here it is and if you zoom in on the reticle pic follow the vertical crosshair and look slightly left you'll see the spec. Comes with the 2" sunshade and scope covers as pictured. I'm looking for the box but if i can't find it i'll just ship it in one of my ZP5 boxes.

Asking $1200 shipped/insured CONUS OBO. Trades: Steiner DBAL A3. Feel free to text me at 662-645-9455
IMG_6089.jpg

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg
IMG_6094.jpg
IMG_6095.jpg
IMG_6093.jpg
IMG_6098.jpg

Last edited:
Always been a fan of USO and this is an excellent magnification range. Illuminated or side focus?

I don't see the second knob/turret forward of the windage turret but know these went through some design changes over the years too.

It's left side illumination right side windage. Illumination is capped. Focus is to this day the best parallax I've used. It's on the objective bell. Truthfully wish USO would've never gotten rid of the ergo design.