• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - US Optics SN3 3.8-22 58mm

Looks like its gone, if the deal falls through I'm still up for it but my nxs is 1/4 clicks ?

I would do it 'by the book' as I brought a us optics off a guy called hunter hamilton on ebay and once I'd bank transfered the money I never heard from him again he won't even reply to my emails even though he is still on ebay as bmwwerke oh and ebay actually have no teeth when you really get down to it ! But one day I'll find him and there will be a rekoning !

good luck with your deal,Russ

ps. if anyone knows a hunter hamilton in the kentucky area let me know?

I'm sorry you got ripped off man, that sucks. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

If this deal somehow falls through I'll let you know -- it is sounding like we are pretty good to go though.

I strongly prefer that the turrets "match" the reticle in my scopes -- just makes so many things work better (really narrows down the scope brands though!) -- but we can talk about that if it becomes relevant.

-Matt

I aggree on the turrets , I'm gradually moving over to metric although I make exceptions for top end scopes like us optics / schmidt & bender / nightforce etc.

Good luck

Thank you sir! I'll get your scope in the mail ASAP when it arrives and send you tracking info.

Recent Posts