• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS US Optics SN-3 3-17X58

iloveguns

It is an older model scope before USO used Serial numbers. It was built in 2000. It just got back from USO with a clean bill of health. I removed the paint from the original owner everywhere except a few spots as I did not want to ruin anything. Scope has about 270 rounds threw it. It was a safe queen for the original owner, I am the second owner. Besides the old paint this thing looks excellent. No major scratches or anything. If you have any other questions just ask. Looking for $1575 rings included.

Specs:

First Focal Plane lens system
Mil dot reticle
MOA windage, MOA elevation
Windage knob on the right hand side, elevation knob on the top.
0.25 MOA per click for windage
0.25 MOA per click for elevation
Lighted reticle (red), with adjustable intensity setting.
30 MM tube
58 MM objective
Ergo adjustable parallax (on the objective bell)
Quick-adjust eyepiece, great for quick adjustments for shooters with glasses/additional optical instruments variable 3.2-17x58mm, First Focal Plane, Mil Dot, Illum Reticle (red), Adjustable Parallax, 1/4 MOA windage and elev, 30 MM tube, 3.5" eye relief

Included with scope: Butler Creek flip-up lens covers for the objective and the eyepiece. Have a set of Badger Ordanance High Rings. Rings are still painted Tan to match what the scope use to look like.

uso5.jpg

USO1-1.jpg

USO2-1.jpg

uso4.jpg

Last edited: