• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Two fall-away rests

Scott300RUM

I have a Spot-Hogg Whammy fall-away rest. This rest came on my X-Force when I bought it and I don't know how many shots are through it, but it looks brand new and works perfectly. It has the rubber coverings on the arms to eliminate the sound of the arrow being drawn across the them. $70 shipped, they are 100+tax new.

I have a Ripcord Code Red fall-away rest that I bought in August last year. It has about 80 shots through it. The only marks on it are a few smudges on the rubber arms from fletchings rubbing a couple times during timing. $70 shipped, paid 95+tax. *SOLD*

Trades:
Eberlestock packs (centered scabbard packs only)
Berger 30 cal 210 hunting vld's
Nosler 300 RUM brass

If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me. Send me your email for pictures.

Thanks for looking,
Scott

Last edited:
Code Red rest is SPF to TrophyHunter, thanks. <------Back up for sale!!

The Whammy rest is still available.

Last edited:
Make me a reasonable offer....these things would look alot better on someone's bow than sitting around my house.

PRICE DROP - $60 shipped for the Whammy. My OP won't let me edit it and add the price drop, but here it is.