• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: Tikka T3x Stainless 223 MDT Chassis SWFA SS Package

BigSky!

I am selling a Tikka T3X Package. Note that the bipod in the pictures is not included. Components are listed below with retail prices. Note, I know that someone can search around and find something on sale. I'm just listing these for a frame of reference for those interested. This rifle has fired approximately 180 rounds and everything is in excellent condition. I am not interested, at this time, in offers for various components of this package. This rifle has "typical" Tikka accuracy and function. Total retail cost of all of this today would be $1845. I need $1450 shipped and insured.

Tikka T3x Lite 223 8 twist $700
MDT Tac LSS XL $500
Luth AR MBA-1 $140
SWFA SS Side Focus 10X42 MQ $400
DNZ Gamer Reaper Scope Mount $50
1 MDT Tac 10-round magazine $40
Magpul MOE K Grip $15
LB1ipej.jpg

uHmlHpt.jpg

Last edited:
$1,300 shipped and insured. I think I've passed the point where component parts will bring more money than this setup; so, this is the last price reduction, more out of convenience to me than anything else. If it doesn't sell here I'll put the original rifle together and sell the component parts.