• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Tikka T3 Varmint S/S in 308, near mint

FALAK

Make: Tikka
Model: T3 Varmint Heavy Barrel Stainless Steel
Caliber: 308 WIN
Location (city or county): California North San Francisco Bay
Price: $1350 for the whole package; $875 for the rifle only
Will ship (Y/N): Yes-on buyer's cost to FFL only. Your FFL has to accept from private individual

Other info: Too many 308 so I need to thin the herd. This T3 is a rare Varmint model with heavy barrel and beefed up stock. It's similar to the Tactical model except varmint model does not have threaded barrel. It comes with Bushnell Tactical Elite 5-15x40 scope with mil-dot reticle, which is an excellent scope for its cost ($393 at Amazon.com). It also comes with SAKO quick detachable scope mount with optilock rings ($269). This whole set up is less than the cost for a T3 Tactical Model by itself. It is ready for range or for hunting

I am the second owner. The original owner told me that he only shot several boxes of ammo. The bore is in mint condition. I put the mount/scope on, but I have not sighted in yet. I kept shooting my other two 308 so it's time to have someone else enjoy this nice rifle. I may trade this with a SAKO varmint in 6.5x55 or 206 Remington

SAKO quick detachable mount is solid steel mount and removable by rotating the handle 180 degree. Rock solid and returns to zero every time

Please pay with US postal money order. Shipping cost depending where you live (my zip is 95402)

E-mail works better for me: [email protected]

Tikka1.jpg

Tikka2.jpg

Tikka3.jpg

Tikka4.jpg

Tikka5.jpg