• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/T Weatherby Accumark in 30-378 WBY Mag

uafgrad

I have a Weatherby Accumark in 30-378 wby mag for sale or trade. This gun in is excellent condition with only 4 rounds being fired through it. Here is Weatherbys Description of the Accumark
The name says it all. The Accumark is a performance-enhanced rifle that makes its mark with guaranteed, repeatable accuracy that gives you the confidence to make the shot of a lifetime.
• Specially-designed, hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo composite stock with matte gel coat finish and spiderweb accents
• Free-floated Krieger™ Criterion™ barrel with longitudinal flutes to trim weight and dissipate heat (.705 muzzle diameter). Concentrically perfect recessed target crown
• CNC-machined aluminum bedding plate provides stable, solid platform for the barreled action
• One-piece forged fluted bolt with three gas ports • Nine locking lugs for 54 degree bolt lift—the shortest in the industry. Provides for faster followup shots and fewer battered knuckles
• Three rings of steel surrounding cartridge casehead. Recessed bolt face is surrounded by the barrel, which is surrounded by the forged and machined receiver
• Fully adjustable trigger with precise adjustments for let-off weight and sear engagement
• Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad

This gun has sat in my safe for some time now. I can not afford factory ammo or to reload it. The majority of my reloading dollars are being sunk into my 458 SOCOM and the Accumark is just taking up space at this point. I would prefer to trade it for something that I will us/shoot more, though I would sell it for $1250. Wholesale on this rifle from Davidsons is close to $1500. Included with the rifle is a set of Leupold scope bases and Redding Reloading Dies.

Items I am interested in trading for (+ or – cash as appropriate)
12g Ruger Red Label in SS, or similar quality O/U in 12g (preferred) or 20g (consider)
Kimber SVT in 223
Accuracy International AICS 2.0 stock for Remington 700 SA (preferred) or LA
Nightforce, US Optics, or Leupold Scope - 30mm, side focus, prefer NPR2 or MLR style reticle, though Mildot possible
Springfield Armory M1A, M1A SOCOM (preferred) or M1A Scout
Benelli M3 or M4 Shotgun
Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Upper or complete rifle
Oly Arms 243 WSSM or 25 WSSM upper(want the SUM fluted barrel)
AR10T upper in 300RSAUM(preferred) or 308 – Don't need the 10Tc as I already have one (want a longer barrel)
Sig P226 (9mm) and P245 – Prefer Night Sights, Two Tone/Stainless/Rail all are bonus to me
AR15 .223 Target/tactical rifle
Suppressor(s) in 30 cal (must withstand Magnum 30's) and 458 cal (458 SOCOM)
Vektor Uzi or HK53 rifle

I am open to other trade offers, though off the top of my head this is what I am most interested in.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Chris

If you still have this rifle I would consider a trade on a Browning 425 Sporting o/u 12ga. Factory gun w/chokes. Let me know Thanks Jeff

I sent you a pm, your email link did not work, I have some offers if you still have it.