• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/T 30-378 Wby. Accumark w/Leupold scope

jedlowe

WTS/T 30-378 Wby. SOLD

I have a Weatherby Accumark 30-378 Wby. Mag for sale complete with Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50 scope in Leupold rings for sale. This rifle is ready to go as a hunting rifle. The scope was sent to Premier Reticles and has dots set up to get the rifle out to 1000 yards using Weatherby 180 gr. factory ammo. Also included would be RCBS reloading dies. I have owned the rifle for about eight years. It has sat in the safe for the last four years. It has been used as a hunting rifle for a few seasons and shows some normal signs of wear. The rifle has been well cared for. Round count is around 600. The rifle still holds 3/4 MOA very easily.

Ideally, I would like to trade this rifle for some good glass. I would also consider selling the whole set up for $1300.

Pics to follow shortly.

Last edited:
I have a Weatherby Accumark 30-378 Wby. Mag for sale complete with Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x50 scope in Leupold rings for sale. This rifle is ready to go as a hunting rifle. The scope was sent to Premier Reticles and has dots set up to get the rifle out to 1000 yards using Weatherby 180 gr. factory ammo. Also included would be RCBS reloading dies. I have owned the rifle for about eight years. It has sat in the safe for the last four years. It has been used as a hunting rifle for a few seasons and shows some normal signs of wear. The rifle has been well cared for. Round count is around 600. The rifle still holds 3/4 MOA very easily.

Ideally, I would like to trade this rifle for some good glass. I would also consider selling the whole set up for $1300.

Pics to follow shortly.
Hi I assume it's right hand bolt, I'm looking for a Left hand bolt I misread the strip, if it is left handed let me know I'd be interested, I have good gun)glass and cash, thanks, Aaron