• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Swarovski Laser Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autorotate

Price-$650 shipped. New ones are a cool 1K now.

USED Swaro Laser Guide 8x30.

Functionally perfect.

Cosmetically...she's got some use; I've attempted to list all the nicks, blemishes and imperfections I found on my inspection....read above the pics for what is highlighted.

If you're looking for a safe queen in perfect condition...this ain't the thread for you.

If you're just starting out, or your budget only allows for less than new, than this thread is for you.

This LRF is functionally perfect. Just ranged a building at 1467 yds, and a dirt bank at 1322 yds. I've been able to hit a road sign fairly consistent at 1 statue mile with this LRF.

None of the blemishes, imperfections, or nicks on the lenses are detectable when viewing the FOV through the RF.

My only motivation to sell is newfound access to a PLRF-10.....otherwise I'd be keeping it.

Payment-No Paypal. No partial/full trades. USPS Money order is the desired method.

Shipping-USPS Priority mail, insured, delivery confirmation.

WYSIWYG..blank warranty card on left of photo. No plastic holster.
976813770_9KRD7-X2.jpg

Battery cover finish scratched from battery replacement.
976825350_z8hXf-X2.jpg

Eyepiece nick/scratch.
976825943_Fbwu9-X2.jpg

Receiver lens. I thought these were just moisture at first, but they don't wipe off with water and a lens tissue. Can't feel these with your finger. Not sure what this is.
976826589_c7ZaY-X2.jpg

Objective lens. Great shape, I found no imperfections.
976827230_ascn5-X2.jpg

Transmitter lens. Great shape, I found no imperfections.
976827927_vkT7t-X2.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures...

Scratches from tripod mounting.
976828622_cRKYJ-X2.jpg

Missing eagle in button.
976829226_GBqKk-X2.jpg

1322 yard dirt bank from today. I'm not a photographer by any definition.
976864664_5iaE9-X2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.