• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Swarovski 8.5x42 El swarobrite binoculars

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtlittle

These are in mint condition just purchssed last week and the seller offered free return. I wanted to keep them as they are sO much better than my nikons, then the wife found out how much they cost. Must sell. :rolleyes: Can email pics later if interested. They are serial number L754623398, call Swarovski to verify them 800-426-3089. Not a mark on them period. They also have the photo adapter included. No trades guys need to get the cash back in the acct. $1400 shipped. Can take Paypal ect.

These are fantastic binoculars. Can't take a bath but I need to sell these. Satisfaction guaranteed. If they are not as presented or you do not like them return them for a full refund less shipping. Call me

704-292-1530 or email your number and I will call you.

These are in mint condition just purchssed last week and the seller offered free return. I wanted to keep them as they are sO much better than my nikons, then the wife found out how much they cost. Must sell. :rolleyes: Can email pics later if interested. They are serial number L754623398, call Swarovski to verify them 800-426-3089. Not a mark on them period. They also have the photo adapter included. No trades guys need to get the cash back in the acct. $1400 shipped. Can take Paypal ect.

Adding pocs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.