• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Speedy Gonzales 300WSM/Zeiss

Just got it in a trade for a Jarrett rifle from a friend. I never have shot it. Ran Montana Extreme thru for 1 hr and patch came out same color as solvent. I knew the rifle when I got it. He had shot it < 100 times. I don't need it or the Jarrett rifle I traded. If you are interested, let me know, I have several people about ready to "pull the trigger".

Re: Reduced/WTS Speedy Gonzales 300WSM/Zeiss

WTS 300WSM built by Speedy Gonzales. Flawless, no marks/scratches anywhere,. 1/2 MOA guarantee. Shot<100 times, broken in and cleaned properly.Remington 700 Titanium action, Schneider 24" fluted stainless barrel, HS Precision detachable box magazine, Sako extractor, McMillam Mcswirl M24 stock, pillar bedded, 2# trigger. Shoots 1/2 moa W Win 150 gr PP. Zeiss 4.5x14x50 MC side focus w/ turrets, Zplex reticle set in Talleyrings w/ integral bases. Whole rig, due to titanium action, weighs ~8#. Asking $3595 + shipping, w/ou scope and rings, deduct $750.

Scope and rings, sold, therefore, rifle , only, reduced to $2495+ shipping.

bump to top