• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: SKB Dual Rifle Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronsroom1

lightbulb [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SKB 2SKB-5009 Case Standard Features:[/FONT]

SKB 2SKB-5009 case easily fits 2 scoped guns up to 48" long ATA 300 Class 1 Airline rated Heavy duty HDPE shell w/bumper protected hardware standard on the SKB 2SKB-5009 case SKB 2SKB-5009 case is impervious to all solvents, oils, fuels and acids. Color will not show scratches Weather resistant O-ring protects guns Thick eggcarton foam padding is partially removable - bunk bed style storage with foam divider Sturdy polymer wheels on end for easy travel SKB 2SKB-5009 case features 4 keyed locks SKB 2SKB-5009 case is Black in color Hard Polyethylene foam around the inner walls of the SKB 2SKB-5009 case to protect the contents from damage

I have removed the key locks and inserted the plugs in the key holes from SKB, and I have 2 spare latches. Foam is not cut. Case is in excellent condition which means that it probably never flew. Selling to Con U.S. only for $150.00 + shipping.
Contact me by email please. Ron 69rr1 at cox dot net

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Outside Dimensions:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]56" x 15" x 8"[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Inside Dimensions:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 50" x 9.5" x 6"[/FONT] Shipping Weight: 22 lbs

Stock Photo of case.
RIFLES NOT INCLUDED......................................

Attachments

• 2skb-5009-big.jpg
    2skb-5009-big.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts